Thursday 15 February 2007

Oh my- I am shattered


Had the first of a 2 day assessment with DD today. We were all up before 6am and out the house just after 7am. Took us just over an hour to drive down to Deal in Kent, where the assessments were being carried out. We are all absolutley shattered.
Kiddies now settled in bed and I am going to run myself a nice, long, hot bath!! Ah...bliss.Got another early start and more assessments tomorrow- we will be well and truely shattered tomorrow evening!
Not done any crafting today but for my crafty input I will show you a very basic corsage I made last month. Very simple to make and gets rid of some of those odds of wool I have ( boxes of) up in the loft!!! Oh the shame of it!! I have made up several more in a few different colours, but not got around to embellishing the centres yet.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

hiya hun

just thought Id pop along and say hope your having a nice w.e

love the corsage its beautiful

and hope things settle a little for you soon, I know youve had a rough time of late ((ggrrrrr at doctors)

ttfn xxxxxxxxx