Tuesday 27 March 2007

Getting there.......inch by inch!!!!











Started off this morning with Speech & Language, followed by scanning in yet more paperwork that needed to be emailed across to the LEA today to be included in Amelia's amended proposed statement! Then I had a quick look around the forums and saw some wonderful inspiration in the form of Sue's "Inchies" on Crafts by Carolyn. Well Ijust couldn't resist having a go- and as I had a spare half hour before picking the children up- I made a start on some inchies of my own. LOL- not anywhere near as professional looking and "together" as Sue's but fun all the same.
I started off with 3 similar, using Hero Art Pocketful o' posies stamps, then as I was running out of time I did some very quick flower/brads-inked and finished with golden rub on for detail.
Just finished some more using a bit of a mish mash of ideas...very quick and rough but I have really enjoyed them. Just the sort of thing I need at the moment to fit inbetween every thing else in my life!

No comments: