Monday 2 April 2007

DCM- Moody blue!!!




After such a busy week I have been feeling at a bit of a loose end today- got so much to do and not really sure where to start!!!We are hanging in limbo about Amelia's statement and still waiting for the plans for the extension before we can go any further. Fed up of feeling I hadn't achieved anything- I sat down this afternoon to make our God-daughter a birthday card. Thought I'd try another monochrome one for the Daring Card Makers challenge- but again I really struggled to find matching tones of blue. Not really happy with the finished result- I used a new pen for doodling and I don't like the heaviness of it- so I tried to disguise it with glitter!LOL!
Had fun though- next I need to make a card for my Father-in-law so I might try greys or browns for him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card... and I love your blog :)

Em said...

Adele, this is completely fab - I think you are being too harsh on yourself not liking it, it is just lovely.

xxx