Friday 20 April 2007

Thank goodness it's Friday!







As yet another weekend approaches - I am still left dangling. The changes/suggestions we want to be considered have been put in to the LEA on Wednesday and we are now just waiting to see what they come back with. Hopefully it will be OK and we won't need yet another meeting or to go down the tribunal route- far too much of Amelia's precious time has been wasted and I just want support in place for her as soon as possible.

The archietect turn up with the drawings BUT there were a few mistakes on them but hopefully by now, they will have been corrected and submitted to the Council...now we are just playing the waiting game.

As the week has progressed I have caught up on most of the boring everyday things that took a back seat while the children were at home...and today I have even managed some crafty time!!! Still got loads of crafty catching up to do and a hectic weekend ahead of us so I am not raising my hopes too high.
Today I decided to relax and play with the new dare from DCM. I needed to make a card for my neighbours birthday, so off I went!! I loved playing with the felt.

17 comments:

Lythan said...

What a fabby card. How on earth did you get your stitching so neat?! Hope you are enjoying your bit of "me" time. I really think you deserve it!

Angelnorth said...

What a fab card - that turned out really well Adele! Love slightly more 'earthy' tone of the flower, makes a lovely change. Best of luck with all the other 'goings on'.

Kathy said...

Adele, the card is fab. I love that great big flower and all the stitching - what is it with felt that makes us need to get the deedles out?!
You sound so busy - I hope you enjoyed your playtime today - the card was def worth the effort.
Hope things go well for Amelia.

Rachel said...

wow that card is gorgeous.

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Wow what a lovely card Adele. love the flower.

Andrea xx

Esther said...

Lovley unusual colours, and I agree with an earliar comment, about the need to stitch felt! It just asks for it! hee hee

Flower said...

Your stitching is impeccable! Love how the center of the flower is off-centered. This is a beautiful card.

Gillian said...

Hi Adele, love your card it's GORGEOUS!! wonderful colour combo and fabby stitching... I'm sure your neighbour will be thrilled to bits with this lovely card :o)

Rhi said...

Beautiful card Adele, great to hear you're getting a bit of crafting time for yourself :)

Leni said...

Pretty card!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Love the colours you have picked for this.

Sarah said...

Great card, love the stitching.

Saffa said...

Oh Adele! Loving that card ALOT!!
You are a clever thing. Thanks for playing!

xxSaffa

Dollydimps said...

Lurvely card Adele-like the way you've used the earthy colours rather than the more obvious ones for flowers

Sheila said...

Beautiful Adele

Di said...

Love the colours on your card Adele. Good luck with all the statementing paperwork. I know someone who had similar battles years ago (her daughter is in mid-thirties now) so it sounds like it hasn't got any easier.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card. Love the felt flowers.