Tuesday 17 April 2007

Things are on the up!!!

Kiddies went back to school today and in theory I should have been busy, but I spent most of the day just pottering around waiting for a phone call and not wanting to get involved with anything just to be interrupted. I got my phone called, from our IPSEA rep about 14.45pm and we had a mad dash through the statementing paperwork, discussing changes that we feel are appropriate. Goodness, what will I do with myself when I haven't got statementing battles to fight! I can see light at the end of the tunnel....but can't become too confident yet- it still might end up at Tribunal if the LEA don't agree to some of the changes.

On another positive note- our archietect rang toay to say our plans are ready....YIPPPPEEEE!! He is coming around tomorrow evening, so hopefully everything will be OK and be able to be submitted to the council this week.

Ooooo...at this rate I might even get a bit of crafting time sorted!!!! I missed some of the goals I planned last week so desperately need some catch up time!!

1 comment:

Tigger's rambling said...

Great that the plans are ready, something to look forward too :-)