Saturday 19 May 2007

Bad, bad blogger-slap my wrist!




Been missing in action I am afraid!!! Caught up in what life has to throw at me, a sucession of builders quotes, planning applications and paperwork for statementing, but I am pleased to say some things are at long last moving forward and I am still optimistically awaiting my crafty "me" time!!!
I have been busy knitting teddy bears and unfortunately my papercrafting has taken a nose dive, I have only made a few bits and bobs as I have needed them. Here are a few of the things I have actually manged to make!!
I am hoping to do of the challenges on Crafts by Carolyn...only managed the first one so far, but the night is young!




1 comment:

Rachel said...

Gorgeous - love the little girl one Adele - really lovely. Hope life is treating you well.

Rachel