Sunday 17 June 2007

A card for Daddy!!!






















Finished last minute as usual, here is the card I made for the children to give to Chris. An old picture I am afraid, but having a few problems with my new printer/scanner and had to use what I had to hand yesterday afternoon!
I took inspiration from Create a card 5 challenge on Crafts by Carolyn where you needed to use a blue a greeen colour scheme. I loved making this and really enjoyed using the colours- thank you for the challenge! I've still got to finish my Dad's card, so hopefully take some piccies of that later too...oh it's so great to find time for crafting again, even if it is only short lived!

2 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Aww, this card is great.

The charm is gorgeous!!

Melissa said...

Adele i am so jealous of your cards, they are super duper dear dear!
Wish i had half your tallents x