Sunday 24 June 2007

Challenge ME!!!!







As I mentioned earlier, Mel from CBC is running individual challenges and she challenged me to alter something using PINK! I am more than happy to work with pink, in fact it's one of my favs...but altering stuff, well that's a different story. I have done a few bits and bobs before but not confident at all!!!
Well as luck would happen while clearing out junk from the garage this morning I came across this dirty, tatty, squashed tin. It is only tiny but I liked the shape of it. It had "Alter Me!" written all over it......so I did. Well I haven't finished yet but here is a taster of what I am trying to do!!! As you can see, so far it is partly pink!!LOL.

2 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Looking good so far Adele :)

Melissa said...

I cant beleive the transformation

Well Done You !!!

I mean your a natural alterer and i expect to see it more often *wink*

xxx