Saturday 16 June 2007

Clutter, clutter and more clutter!


Spent a good part of the day trying to clear the old garage ready for it to be pulled down!! Done another trip to the tip and accumulated several black sacks of junk but not made much headway YET! Still got loads to do but running out of enthusiasm now. We need to run down the huge chest freezer, find somewhere for my tumble dryer...lol we told ourselves we wouldn't need it over the summer anyway, but the way it has been raining over the last few days...hmmmm...not so sure!

I have come up with an idea that I am quite excited about, sad little person that I am. In the garage we have a few kitchen cupboards that we salvaged from my mum and dad a few years ago. At the moment they store an overflow of kitchen, bathroom cleaner, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets..etc. These are not going to be needed once the extension is done...so I have earmarked them as MINE!!!! Think of all those crafty goodies I can fill them with once I have my craft room!!!

Made a few more toppers this week too!

No comments: