Tuesday 24 July 2007

We've got your number!!


What an appropriate little extra DARE for me today seeing as I am taking Amelia to a 5th Birthday party after school today!!! Finished the last of the teacher's cards now and rushed through the Birthday Girl's card this afternoon. BIG mistake to use the glossy accents on the large number, I rushed, it bubbled and I had to take pic while it was still wet...but hey ho...she is 5....hopefully she won't mind the bubble effect number 5!!!!


Could not resist using one of my new papers....slap my wrist, should try to use up more scraps first!!!

12 comments:

Gillian said...

oh Adele, I couldn't blame you for using that gorgeous paper, and your card is DELIGHTFUL! I'm sure Miss 5 will be totally Thrilled!

Lythan said...

I wouldn't be able to resist using that paper either. It is a lovely card. Poor you still being in school though(or is it easier with all the work at home?)

Deb said...

I think it is gorgeous, bubbly or not, I couldn't tell from the pic.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very nice card, love the big 5!

Kathy said...

Great card Adele
I bet she loved this one

Andrea, said...

Beautiful papers and a great card

stamp and scrape said...

Lovely paper you chose - I'm sure she'll be thrilled with this, it's fab.
Ros

Gillian .... said...

love the layout and colour combo, think the bubbles add to the effect of card:)

Louly said...

I agree with the others, it's a fab card and if you hadn't said I wouldn't have noticed the bubbling.

Sheila said...

Fabulous card Adele.......and your new stash looks very scrummy

Scripture by Design said...

Love your colour combination!

Godelieve said...

Fantastic card! Really love the big 5 on that georgeous paper.