Tuesday 30 October 2007

We have carpet!!!!




Whoo hoo.....yes, carpet in our new bedroom, and curtains (thank goodness say the neighbours!) It wasn't fitted 'til gone 3pm this afternoon so we have rushed around this evening dismantling our bed and setting it back up in our new room. It's been a great day to have a bit of a "spring clean" too so all the bedding has been blowing around on the line and I have attacked everything in our new room with dusters and the hoover..again and again to try to make a start on getting rid of all this plaster dust!!! We even managed to give the bathroom another coat of paint today as Chris has had a days holiday!!! Shattered now though and it's Amelia's birthday tomorrow and I still haven't made her a card!!! Such a bad mummy!!


Seeing as I haven't a crafty installment from today I thought I'd share a card which I made for one of the girls in the Birthday group on Just Bex. It was a bit of a mad rush because of the postal strikes earlier this month but I have taken quite a liking to my new sizzix die!!

1 comment:

Annie B said...

glad to hear you are getting more settled

like the flowers

did you get Amelie's card sorted out? when will we see it?