Saturday 1 December 2007

Nice to see you!!!




Just Bex - Elvin's Christmas Countdown!!!!!! 1st December

"OK everyone I am still sorting out my desk so a nice easy one to start us off You can see me in my avatar pic (not the best pic of me yet - but it was late December and I was not at my best overworked / underpaid) So go and grab that camera and take a picture of yourself and upload it on here by Midnight to be entered into the prize draw I NEED to know who I am dealing with And yes it has to be a NEW photo taken today - if you are home alone then you had better get creative with mirrors etc! "

Oh my, I do not like my piccie tken at the best of times, but especially when I have been up to my eyes in sandpaper and emulsion paint all day!!! BUT a gals gotta do, what a gals gotto do...I tried to hide behind a paintbrush at first but it didn't work!.....can I take it down again tomorow please!!!!

No comments: