Monday 14 January 2008

I am a Craft Fairy!!!

Before Christmas I was lucky enough to be chosen to join the Design Team at http://www.craftfairies.com/ so I am plodding my way through some wonder chipboard goodies, prima flowers, blooms, die cuts......some seriously scrummy stash!!!

Here are a few pics of some of my creations so far - I am hoping to start a mini album very soon, some papers arrived last week so I really need to get my act together now!!
This one meets the Big Button Challenge over on Caroyln's - where the button MUST be over 1.5cms. This chipboard button die cut from Lisa at Craft Fairies is nearly 3cms and I loved inking and embossing it. I love working with buttons but you don't always want the bulkiness- this was the first time I had used this die and I love it! I teamed it up with a couple of lovely blooms from the DT stash and tied with a snippet of ribbon!!


The next card used another chipboard die- this time a lovley little car, inks and finished with some glossy accents for a "polished" effect...shame my car doens't look that shiny!!


Next is a very simple Sympathy card using yet more Fairy Blooms!!! (not a great piccie- lighting was awful but Chris wanted to take it into work the next day for a work colleague!)


...and finally...for now anyway,


an attmept at me getting organised a Mother's Day card- it's early this year (3rd March I beleive) so how could I resist using those cheerful spring coloured blooms!

No comments: