Wednesday 23 January 2008

I'm on a roll.....

Today the craft market table was confirmed..starting to panic a bit, not got a lot of stock, but going for it anyway. It has given me such a boost of enthusiasm anyway I can't really lose..will make sure I take some crafting to do and if it's a total wash out at least I won't be sitting twiddling my thumbs!!

I started off today making a matching card to yesterdays notebooks...I thought while I had a scrap of paper left, I'd be a good girl and use it up. Not bad going either- that's a note book, a shopping jotter and a card topper all out of one 8.5 x 8.5 sheet of BG paper!!



Them I decided to make another 2 notebooks and a matching card...not necessarily to go as a set, but in an attempt to save time..LOL...not sure it really worked but still. The colours look really wierd under to gloom and the artificail lights...I used a mixture of my own blooms and some from The Craft Fairies Design Team stock.


I am amazed I have never really enjoyed stamping before I think this sort of design is wonderful for the not so perfect stamper as, in my opinion, a few blotches justs adds to the character!!

1 comment:

Apryl said...

all very pretty! love the lady. I hope the stall goes well becuse your stuff is georgeous.