Saturday 5 January 2008

Start as I mean to go on...hopefully!


Pics; My Lovey Dovey Teddy Cards. Made using my beloved CB embossing folders, little hearts stolen from one of last years birthday cards, and my first use of my new Sizzlits, In My Heart Alphabet!! (quite surprise how large the letters are!)

Been a busy ol' bee!!! So far this week I have managed to make;

3 21st birthday cards (1 extra one to go in my stock box!)
1 Anniversary card
1 Mother's Day card (yeah, I know that wasn't on my to do list but I got carried away!)

6 Valentine's Day "Sweetheart" Cards
6 "sweetheart" embellies ready for more toppers/cards
1 flowery Valentine's day card

2 Teddy - lovey dovey cards!!

cut some die cuts...but not the Xmas ones I planned!!!

I have had such fun...been playing around with the feathers I have had in my stash for years..LOL...become quite hooked on them now!!
Not taken all my piccies yet, will put the camera back on charge and take some tomorrow when hopefully the light will be better. Chris has just given me a nice long drink of soda water...with a splash of wine (!!) and I am trying to organise some "sofa crafting" for tonight!




No comments: