Sunday 16 March 2008

MORE craft time!!!

I sat down last night, as promised and watercoloured some of the wonderful images that were sent in that fabby parcel of goodies...and I had so much fun. I had forgotten how realaxing painting can be. I must treat myself to a few new fine brushes, mine are looking rather sorry for themselves- I think the children must have been at them! Anyway, after using all that pink yesterday, I obvoiusly got stuck in a bit of a rut as the theme continued!!!

This one I embellished with some fine pink glitter, the flower is the Quickutz daisy, embossed with a CB folder, and topped by one of Lisa's (The Craft Fairies) gingham blooms.




This one I struggled with, the stamp was so much bigger than what I have worked with so I kept it really basic, but I loved colouring this one in. I used a silver gel pen to edge the sign, colour in the little ear-rings and of course make the tiara sparkly!! Please escuse the quality of painting- it has been a long while since my threadbare brushes have been used.


My last card was inspired by Jack, who was rummaging around my stamp collection (not that much to rummage around but still!) to make his nan a birthday card. As I was "guiding" him with suggestions, we discovered a stamp I got 2nd hand ages ago and never used. So I stamped one image for Jack to colour and one for me...I love her, I think she is so pretty!!! I am stamping a few more images of her in a minute so I can watercolour them tonight!!!! I used glossy accents on her little nose and the flowers on her hat and pinnafore.


2 comments:

LucindaBee said...

Love all your cards but especially the cat - she is sooo cute!

Kazzy said...

Gorgeous cards Adele...lovely shading!