Monday 14 April 2008

Another holey challenge!!!

So taken by the earthy colours I used for the vintage swap I was drawn to using a few more for my next challenge card. I cheated a bit on this one by including two challenges into one card, not something I like to do but with so many fabby challenges and the kiddies off school..it was either that, completely fail, or tear my hair out!!!!

I used a faux stitching effect by piercing the paper- again something I don't usually do-if I want a "true" stitched effect I usually get my sewing maching out- but I enjoyed trying out something a bit different for me! This meets the challenge over on My Time To Craft (Try sewing stitches by hand, use a sewing machine, rubber stamps or hand draw them. You can make a Card, Tag, ATC, Skinny, Scrapbook page, Fatbook Page (4x4) Gothic Arch, Moo Mini card, Skinny, Inchie or Altered Art. )

I have also attempted my first Sketch Challenge (#4) over on Charmed Cards & Crafts.






4 comments:

CraftyC said...

Love the vintage colours and the stitching looks fab!
Clairexx

Lesley said...

Great card! thank you for doing our challenge xx

Kate T said...

Thanks for taking part this week, great work!

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Lovely Adele love the colours you have used too :)