Thursday 10 April 2008

My 2nd Dottie!!

Been a busy gal today, after making a scrummy spag bol, with Amelia's help (well actually the phone rang and she threw the rest of the uncut peppers into the bin with the scraps!!!) I left Chris to look after the children while I shut myself away to craft for a while.

First I mounted the blue tag onto a backing and made up a complete card.


Then I set to work on my 2nd Dottie. She is such fun to work with, I suppose it's her quirkiness that made me feel a bit more adventurous with colours as well as attempting my first ever freehand scallops!!!! LOL......I really feel I went over the top with little Charmed Dottie no.2 , but I love her!! Loads of texture with the tiny bubbles CB embossing folder and yet more dots on the BG paper. Look closely and you may see that I have used have a tube of glossy accent too!! But Dotties a very extrovert young girl it seems!!!!


2 comments:

Louly said...

oh my word! She looks fantastic! I love everything about it from the colour of her tights to the embossed background. You really have done her proud with this one. Pssst, George has gone live!!!!!

Sam said...

Fab card. Love the embossed circle mat and scalloping around the edge.