Monday 3 November 2008

Stop, breathe....relax...craft!

It has been non stop for us here in the Dingle Household. What with it being "half term" last week, Amelia's Birthday, Halloween, Family party......and a bit of decorating and crafting if I get five minutes in between.

I was up 'til gone 1.30 am this morning typing out a letter to the school regarding Amelia's support. Quite apprehensive at how it will be taken but it's my first step of "rocking the boat" I suppose. Still not long now before I have to collect her so I can test the waters out then...and boy, looking out my little craft room window it is so wet, moody and miserable- I will be well at home!!LOL.
I thought I'd share a few pics from the weekend with you.
My feeble attempt at carving pumpkins. I ended up using my craft knife as I couldn't find the pumpkin carving kit. The following day, what did I find!!!!
My two little horrors!
and now for the snippet, and it is only a tiny snippet, of crafting.
Here is who I have sitting on my craft table!!!
My new stamps from DewDrop Craftz.........cannot wait to play!!!

4 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Hope all went well at school. I love your pumpkins very effective. I ended up having to use Rias goodies from trick or treating as I ran out of everything we had bought even resorted to jammy dodgers this year! Looking forward to seeing your creations from your new stamps. x

Ultramum said...

If ever u need some SEN advice then give me a shout via the CB PM system. We've been to a tribunal, very nearly to a second until they backed down and I also advise some parents in our area re their statements etc. Happy to help if I can cos I know how stressful it is!!!

Evelina Wikberg said...

Them stamps are just gorgeous!!

Sammi said...

oooh.. how fun - love the pumpkins!!
Oh - your kids look gorgeous!! (but a bit scary) :)
Can't wait to see what you make with the stamps!