Saturday 17 January 2009

Thank goodness for Mr Postie!

Had a really rotten morning! All tired, Amelia must have woken us 6-7 times on Friday night. A trip to the dentist followed by a mad dash up to Speech & Language, where Amelia wasn't very cooperative shall we say!! I got back home about midday feeling like I had just run a marathon but good old Mr Postie came to the rescue with some goodies for me.


I had placed a little order from The Glittter Pot, how could you resist stamps at that price!!! Only downfall was the scrummy Basic Grey Paper Pad and brads....if only I had ordered MORE!
Sorry about awful lighting on this!)


Then I opened up a gorgeous little sampler tag that Calv very kindly sent me. I want to try out some Distress Inks and was trying to decide which colours to go for first- only problem is they all look so wonderful it has confused me even more.
Waffle over- going get a glass of wine and do a bt of stamping!




4 comments:

Rachel F said...

Sounds like you deserve the wine! Put your feet up and relax. I have also just started using distress inks to colour in and like you am unsre of the colours but if it is any help we have been using tattered rose, antique linen, work lipstick, peeled paint, fired brick and faded jeans. I have done some teddy bears, cats and cows lol so far. I have some sugar nellie coming and can't wait to have a go at those!
Love your blog!

artfulstampin said...

oooh nice! can't wait to see what you create with those.

Pink Feather Paradise said...

Its so tough being a parent, but it really does seem to be hammering you at the moment... I love the new stamps and I love the new faded colours too! what a choice.... I see your dilema!

take care
Alex x

Debbie Dolphin said...

that was nice of him.you will love the distress inks.
have you tried the star burst stains yet?they are sooo gorgeous