Friday 6 February 2009

Friday feelings!

It has been a funny ol' week - What with the snow, Jack's operation and him being off school, Chris at home......all routine has completely vanished. Today is going to be no exception, this morning we have another hospital visit with Jack followed by a meeting at the school for Amelia-life will never be dull in the Dingle house! LOL.

AS you know from my post yesterday Lou gave us a sneak peek of an image from her new download collection. I got home from work in the afternoon to find she had emailed the Design team a few preview images and WOW- I LOVE them. Thank you SO much Lou! What with that and the arrival of my first Copics I just couldn't wait to play.



I only got a set of 12 and I was amazed that I used 8 of those in this image -I simply MUST have more now so I will be dithering around over what colours to get next for a while now!
Any help, hints, tips, advice from any Copic users out there would be MUCH appreciated-thank you.
Keep watching out on Dottie's World for more information about the new collection- It shouldn't be long now before you can get you new downloads from Charmed!
Have fun!










6 comments:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Gorgeous! I want these images NOW!!!!

Hope Jack's hospital visit goes okay!
Hugs Ruth xx

Sammi said...

Oh Adele - This is GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see your colouring once you've used your copics lots more - It's already looking fab!! :)
Hope the hospital trip goes well for Jack!!
Love and prayers,
Sammi
xxx

Pink Feather Paradise said...

I hope all goes well with both your little one visits, apparently children keep you young..... are you feeling it? I must be doing it wrong! lol

Love the card, you are so talented!

X Alex

Morag Cutts said...

WOW - you did a great job for your first go with the markers. I sooo want some now!

Hazel said...

No one would believe it was your first attempt with copics (but, yes, be warned, they are addictive and you will want more and more). I love that image - look forward to when it becomes available for us lesser mortals - lol!! Hope Jack continues to make progress. x

Chrissie said...

Love the card Adele, the image is fabulous and your colouring is superb.
Hope all goes well with the family and you get back to normal very soon.