Tuesday 17 February 2009

Whoo Hoo for Charmed Cards and Crafts!

I almost attacked the Postie today as he has loads of parcels for me. Some were quite small ( the images from the latest rubber stamped image swap I am hosting over at Carolyn's) but there was also one larger one....a 12x12 size one........whoo hooo!


Here's what I have spread all over my little craft room at the moment!

Some more Basic Grey!


Some K& Co!



And a few odds and ends.....as you can see, I ripped the quickutz out of it's packaging and had to try it out straight away! (doesn't everyone do that?)

Lighting is awful, but I couldn't resist spreading them all out.....beautiful Karen, and wonderful service as ever. Thank you!!!!

I also need to send a special thanks to someone else who will remain nameless- Thank you!

2 comments:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Enjoy!!!

Louly said...

Ooh AAdele! It looks like you've been treating yourself, I'm glad - you deserve it. xxxx