Tuesday 7 April 2009

Just keeping afloat....

......somehow! Our new kitchen is looming closer, we should be ordering all the units, a range and a new tumble dryer in the next week hopefully.....in the meantime we have got one or two new units to make a little start on the whole...HUGE process. At the weekend we resited the washing machine, and replaced the old corner cupboard that was miraculously still standing after the buildres wrecked it in the build for the extension. I am sorting cupboards and generally having a good declutter in prepation for the chaos fitting a new kitchen will cause our already chaotic lives!!!

Crafting is rather sparse however I did manage to make a card yesterday in preparation for the Copics Colour Challenge....today however I need to work on some policies and procedures for work, inbetween running around after Jack and Amelia!



For now I can show you a card I made last week.



Lots going on in the crafty world. Toodles and Binks have moved blog...you can now find them HERE ...blog candy up for grabs so make sure you pop along!

Don't forget the release of the wonderful Sally Ann Hancock stamps over at DewDrop Craftz and the challenge running at the moment to make something other than a card, some papers up for grabs there too!

My last bit of news is the launch...or should I say big tease....of some new stamps from Charmed!
Look here!!!!!!!

Right, that's it from me for now.....some paperwork is calling me!!!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Oh hun this is gorgeous
love tasha xx