Tuesday 2 June 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar sketch!



I am plodding away through my to-do list and to be honest-thoroughly enjoying it. I haven't had a chance to play along with many other challenges for a long time and it really feels like the "me time" I need.

I made this card for the sketch challenge over at A Spoon Full of Sugar...notice I am being a good girl and using up some of the images I had stamped and coloured in preparation! I loved working with this sketch, so much fun stitching the little buttons on!





Right, what's next?

8 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

so sweet Adele and I love the way the 1 is hanging on the end of the swirl and all those lovely buttons. xx

MarkerGeek said...

Really lovely! :) This is a great sketch too.

flatis stempelwelt said...

Lovely card....
I love the gorgeous image ...
Thanks so much for playing with my sketch..
Hugs, Sonja xx

Caryn said...

Gorgeous card Adele. Love that bear image. Thanks for joining us at ASOS.

HUgs,
Caryn xxx

Karen said...

This is adorable - love that bear.
Thanks for playing along with us this week at ASFOS.
Karen x

Anonymous said...

The bear looks so real.....great coloration!!!!

Thanks for taking part.

Hugs ivi

Lin said...

Hi

What a lovely card, love the colours and the way you have coloured your bear.

Lin
X

having a {me} day said...

Gorgeous card. I love that bear, so cute! katxx