Wednesday 29 July 2009

Copic colour Challenge #24



Hi there, it's Wednesday which means a new challenge over on Copic Colour Challenge. This week the colours are;


Now I struggled a bit with this and think that I am just gonna HAVE to buy some more colours! LOL This is what I ended up with;




I have had "Daisy" for a little while now and this is the first time I think I have actually used her!

Lovely to colour! Here are the colours I used:

Pop over to join in the Copic fun over on Copic Colour Challenge and get your name doen to be Guest designer too, we love to see your creations!

7 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

love this card and the colors are perfect. great job

PinksyDoodles said...

Ooh, Daisy looks gorgeous. I love her glossy flowers. I've coloured an image for this challenge and I picked papers from this DP pad too - they match so well.
Clare x

Net said...

I like her!

I think I've got that stamp too...

Tammy said...

What a darling card Adele!!!! You did great in choosing your colors! I love to color Daisy too!!!

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Adele, Daisy is one of my favourite stamps and you have coloured her beautifully
Clairex

Penni said...

I love this Adele - the glossy accents on the daisy's are fab.

Hope I get chance to join in this week.

Hugs
Penni
X

Julie said...

This is such a pretty card