Sunday 27 September 2009

A charming Sunday!




Well things are not really calming down much in the Dingle house, although we are not really ill, we aren't 100% and I am trying to keep sore throats and sniffles to a minimum with vitamins and good ol' Calpol....(for the kiddies!)
My mum seems to be doing marvellously and came out of hospital on Wednesday. She is having to travel up to King's College Hospital in London three times a week to keep a close check on the new kidney, it's a rotten journey but at least it's not quite as bad as having to travel to Guy's.It's frustrating for me as I still haven't really spent any time with her, with cold and flu bugs lurking I have had to send my love from a distance but really just want a big hug with my mum.
The children are really grumpy, especially Amelia and I am worried it's the change of school and missing her friends as well as not feeling 100% well. Lots of cuddles and time as a family I think but somehow it just never all goes to plan!
I increased my hours at work and I am struggling to keep going with just no energy or motivation at the moment. I think a good de-clutter in the house and my life is called for but I need to find the time and energy to actually make a start with it.


Anyway, I'll quickly show yow the card I made for this week's challenge over at Dottie's World...then I'll pop the kettle on and try to find my mojo underneath the clutter on my desk.

This week June set the challenge:


Well since I'm new on the Dotties World design team, and buy my digi downloads from Charmed Cards and Crafts, it just seemed right to have a charm incorporated into the card....soooooo, this week's challenge is "Charmed I'm sure", and I would love to see a charm, or charms incorporated into your card. Of course you need to use a charmed digi dowload, and if you enter for the next four weeks you may just win something nice!!... go on have a play, I can't wait to see all of your dangly bits!!!



Don't forget play along with us at Dottie's World with the next FOUR challenges and be in with the chance of some super, scrummy, Pixie Chicks CANDY!!!!!

5 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

So glad to hear your mum is doing so well, but really frutrating for you not being able to have a hug - sometimes a hug from mum is the only thing that fits the bill and I'm sure it wont be long til you are all sniffle free and then you will be able to have all the hugs both you and your mum need. xx ps love the card too.

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello.
Sorry to hear that things are still a bit far from what you want. Big hugs to you.
And our card are so sweet, I like this Scruff, it seems that he has a kind of flirting attitude. I think coloring animals are difficult, but you have done a good job at this one.
Take care.
Hugs Gunn :-D

Wendy said...

I stumbled upon your blog and just wanted to thank you for it... I hope your Mum is on the mend and that you and your family are getting better.

I wanted to pass on to you a blog award - please feel free to stop by my blog and "pick" it up and then pass it on if you so desire...

MarkerGeek said...

Fab card hun. Hope you're all feeling better soon, and I really hope things continue to improve for your Mum.

Suzanne Vaughan said...

I love that card! So cute.