Sunday 4 October 2009

Going Round in Circles with Dottie's World!




It was my turn to set the challenge over at Dottie's World this week and still suffering with a complete lack of energy and mojo this is what I came up with;

Hi everyone it's Adele here! My life is all over the place at the moment, rushing around but not really achieving anything. When I realised it was my turn to set the challenge, this was the first thing that came into my poor little head!

Going round in circles!

Use this for inspiration in any way you like, circles on you papers, card shape, apertures, whatever takes your fancy but make sure you include a Charmed Download!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this is gorgeous! Just love the beautiful colours.
Hugs xx
Pat

Julie said...

This is very pretty, I love the colour scheme and the way you've used that big flower as a frame.

Karen Mortensen said...

Very striking and gorgeous! Your colouring is totally ace as always and I love the way you have put this card together.

xxx

Carol Ann said...

Great card, Green and pink is one of my fav colour combos x

Gunn (Merete) said...

Thanks for a great challenge this week. Your card is so joyful. I love the colorscheme you used. And ofcourse you have color this image so well. I think this is a great card.
Hugs Gunn :-D

Nora said...

So vibrant! Love the colors you used.
-hugs-

Louly said...

Oh how bright and cheerful! One of my faves from you I think darling, totally gorgeous!!!!!