Sunday 13 December 2009

3 Stars for Dottie!



It is Nicole's turn to set the challenge over at Dottie's World today and here it is;
"For this week's challenge I would like to see three snowflakes along with a Charmed Download. Snowflakes can be felt/die cut/glittered/flocked/distressed/airbrushed...use your imagination or keep it simple....but make sure you have fun!"

Still desperately in need of making my Christmas cards I came up with this.

I used an image from the Holly & Madison World Tour Collection! I cheated a bit with the third snowflake though! LOL

3 comments:

Louly said...

Awww perfect! Adele I see you found your mojo!!!! I was looking all over for your third star - then I found it lol.

Stef H said...

this is fabulous! i love the ticket too!

hugs,

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is so stunning. I love this image, and the colors you used is so fab.
Wish you a great week.
Hugs Gunn :-D