Sunday 6 December 2009

Dottie's World - You're a star!




It was my turn to set the challenge over on Dottie's World and still in search of my crafty mojo I struggled again! I am still in desperate need of some christmas cards so I decided on something that could be interpreted as festive if you so choose to....there are surely other crafters out there that still aren't organised....aren't there?
"This week I would like to to incorporate stars in your creations, it could be a patterned paper, a star shaped card or a few twinkling embellies...the choice is your as long as we can see at least one star and a charmed download....anything goes."

5 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card, love the richness of the colour and this image is one of my faves. xx

Stef H said...

this is gorgeous!

hugs,

Nicole Bailey said...

Adele, what a fun challenge! Love your card-so very "stary" indeed!
Love your coloring as always. ;o)

Gunn (Merete) said...

Adele, This is beautiful and the coloring and colors are great. Loved this challenge and had so fun making my card.
Take care. Hugs Gunn :-D

Mel X said...

Lovely colours Adele, great card

Mel X