Sunday 31 January 2010




Hello everyone. It's my turn to set the challenge over at Dottie's World and here is my challenge;

"I set this challenge at the beginning of the New Year as I was tidying away the Christmas decorations and packaging. Now not being one to like waste I came across a nice large piece of acetate packaging and thought ...hmmmmm! SO, I would like to see some acetate on your creations this week please...if you don't have any BUY some quick or improvise with a window/aperture. Don't forget to use a Charmed Dowload!"

4 comments:

Louby said...

She's smart.love the colours and the layout,really like the shape you've cut around her,
Louby x

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello Adele.
What a beautiful card. Love the layout and colors on this one. And the image is great. I love how you embossed the acetat- that gives a great effect.
Wish you a great week.
Hugs Gunn :-D

Abi Bundy said...

Great card!, love the layout

Karen Mortensen said...

Lovely card Adele and I love your embossed acetate. What a clever idea to attach it like that, it's really lovely. xx