Wednesday 24 February 2010

Copic Colour Challnge #53



Well, over at Copic Colour Challenge our newest Design Team Members have been announced and we will all look forward to seeing their wonderful work next week! This week the colours are much bolder;



I ended up not really using the grey (although I did use C1 to add a bit of shadow on the blue wing and beak) it's not compulsory to use all three colours but I usually try to. Here's what I ended up with;




Grab your copics and join in the fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Adele, this is a gorgeous card, very fresh and spring like!
Hugs,
Lily
P.s. Glad to meet you!

Julie said...

I have been following your blog for around a year now and I always find your cards inspiring,this one included,though this is really different to the usual images that you use.They are really funky chicks,I almost thought that you'd coloured die cuts.Such a lovely card.But I expect nothing else when I check you out!

Stef H said...

oh this is fabulous! i love those embossed flowers too! wow!

Louby said...

I love these little fat birds,so cute. Great card and layout.
Louby x