Sunday 12 September 2010

Dottie's Conditional Christmas Challenge!




Hello everyone, another Sunday another challenge over at Dottie's World;

"This is the time we all make a start on our huge pile of Christmas cards - if it isn't then it should be as you surely don't want that last minute panic :-) To get you started we would like you to create a Christmas card, the condition here is that you must not use traditional Christmas colours, so I don't want to see any reds or greens, anything else is good to go. The only absolute must-have is of course one of the gorgeous Charmed downloads. "



Now this was the perfect reason to get out the new pack of Dovecraft Christmas papers, loads of yummy soft pastel colours. I hope you like my little Christmas Pixie, she is one of my all time favs!

My card was also made for;

My Time to Craft - Jewelled. I have never used these stick on gems before , they were sent to me by a very kind cyber friend and fellow crafter, a little while back. I have got them out, look at them and put them safely back away in their little box....an apt time to actually USE some! LOL

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

What a pretty coloured card. I think that you'll be using stick-on gems lots in the future, they look great and perfect for our jewelled challenge at MTTC this week!
Chrissie

Gunn (Merete) said...

Adele. this is so beautiful. I so love this colors. I think blue is beautiful on christmas cards. Great image, she is so cute sitting there.
Hope you have a great week.
Hugs Gunn :-)

Dotty Jo said...

This is just lovely Adele! Jo x