Sunday 5 September 2010

The Great Outdoors



It's my turn to set the challenge over at Dottie's World this week!

I cannot believe how quickly this year has gone, children going back to school and the thought of Autumn ahead already. Let's make the most of the weather whilst we can!

THE GREAT OUTDOORS
Please make a card, project with an outdoor theme. That's the only requiremnt apart from obviously using one or more of the fabby Charmed Downloads.

XXXX

Pop over to Dottie's and join us! xx

2 comments:

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello Adele
Thanks for a fun challenge. I really enjoyed making my card.
Yours are great. I like this version of George, he is really a man with lots of talents.
Wish you a great week.
Hugs Gunn :-)

Louly said...

Brilliant challenge Adele, thank you xxx I love your card, it makes me smile :)