Thursday 10 May 2012

More bunting, more tattered flowers.....


 



Whoop, whoop, I seem to be having a little burst of creativity. I started putting this together yesterday and finished the details this morning. Funny, I had cut the bunting to use for something completely different but when my new fancy square Nesties arrived yesterday, I had flowers cut and inked all over my workdesk....this somehow materialised! Very simple but I am so enjoying playing with my new toys!



Last night I was truely addicted to my new flower die! I must admit by the end of the evening I looked like a rather heavy smoker but eventually the ink came off! 


This little topper and greeting set meets the challenge over at Carolyn's and also at CCC's.


Right, I am off to get inky again!


x X x

No comments: