Tuesday 15 May 2012

Tiny tags and greetings.



 I have got hone from work and got straight down to attacking the little shapes left scattered all over my desk since Sunday! I overstamped them all with a variety of tiny little greetings, rubbed a bit of metallic rub on onto them, put some glossy accents on, added a few eyelets...and here's what I ended up with.

Happier with some than I am others but generally quite pleased with the results, especially as it was a spur of the moment/ trial attempt. I have a few days off now so I hope to actually use a few of these on cards! This attempt has led on to a few more scatty ideas floating around my poor little head.

Sorry about the lighting; a Mid-May afternoon of gloom and rain I am afraid!

x X x





1 comment:

Kath said...

Those are great Adele. They will be so useful!