Wednesday 12 December 2012

Woolly hugs on their way.......at last.


It's been an awful, awful day. So much to do on my "day off!" Was awoken by Amelia just before 4am and didn't really get back to sleep. I have an absolutely pounding headache, I argued with Jack and shouted at Amelia when she tried to smuggle in toys just as her school bus arrived. It's nearly 11.30 am and I have achieved hardly anything! First things first, I need to take some painkillers before I topple over.

One tiny little thing I can cross off my list is the posting out of my Woolly Hugs squares! I will hang my head in shame to say I started these way, way back in March, possibly even February, I am absolutely disgusted with myself considering how quickly I actually knit. I probably spent a day or so actually making these, the rest of the time was spent forgotten and stuffed in a cupboard while my chaotic life took over. Even when they re-emerged, it took me ages to dig out a large needle and sew in the ends!

STILL< they are done, dusted and in transit to a new home, where they will be lovingly assembled with like-minded little squares to provide love, hugs, remembrance and warmth to those in need.





Colours are awful, sorry....I was not going to wait any longer for a bright and sunny day day to take photographs! LOL

No comments: