Sunday 9 June 2013

Last one for a while - Exploding Box no.9


Well, the other boxes have been posted, I did nearly all my work records yesterday, my intention was to try something new today BUT I had box number 9 still sitting on my desk partly done. It was madness not getting it out of the way so I held fire on some new things I want to try and finished it off.


Same papers but look closely and you will spot that I have got use out of some of my new 
Stampin' Up  stamps too!
Ferris wheel and penny farthing are from - Feeling Sentimental
Tape measure stamps - Measuring Stick Wheel
The Postage Stamps from - Postage Due
The script - Travel Journal Wheel


I also used SU Clockworks for some background here.


This box meets criteria over at;
A Card a day - 3rd June
Simon Says Stamp - Masculine

Right, feel quite pleased with myself that I never pushed it to one side.
 Now I can play with a clear conscience....hmmm....what to do next?

Hopefully I'll "see you soon!"

Adele
xXx

1 comment:

cheiron said...

This is so clever! Love the papers and colors too. Thanks for playing along with us in the Masculine/Father's Day challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!