Monday 3 June 2013

Nothing crafty to share today....

.....Although I did complete my first exploding box for a man!!!! I really enjoyed the slight change, after all it was box no.7 and those girlie boxes were becoming a bit tedious. I will share with you soon! A sneak peek for now!



I am a bit like a kid in a candy shop at the moment as I placed another order with Stampin' Up yesterday and now I am eagerly awaiting Mr UPS. I was a good girl (well I could have been a lot worse!) and I only ordered a few stamp sets, a Stamp-a-ma-jig, a few punches.........THE NEW CATALOGUES and then somehow I managed to get a freebie too!

I am off of work tomorrow but I MUST get some reports written, that way I can craft away with a clear conscience when my new stash arrives! At long last, on day 20 of my head cold, I am starting to feel slightly more human again. I had better have a Lemsip and an early night if I am going to be on peak form to play with my new goodies. I have also told myself that I am going to restart Couch to 5K again as soon as I feel fit. Yawn......I feel tired just thinking about it!

Bye for now
xXx

No comments: