Friday 2 August 2013

Playing catch up crafting!


I cannot believe that we are already two weeks into the Summer Holidays and I am still hardly getting a moment to myself. I have tried to catch up with a few of those little jobs that keep getting pushed to one side in the manic day to day routine of term time. 

I thought I'd finally take time to share one of the cards I made last month for one of the teachers. I was pushed for time (as usual) so I kept it really simple and very similar in design to the little canvases I made up.


I used SU cardstock from the new In Color Collection, Coastal Cobana. Love this colour, I can see me using it so much. I then simply stamped images randomly using Summer Silhouettes. I took a very deep breathe and cut a length of the scrummy Ruffle Stretch Trim and added a few small brads for a bit of detail.

Today I have been making little flower embellishments using the Simply Pressed clay and molds...please come back and visit tomorrow when I can show you my first card using these dinky little lovelies. I am also taking part in my first ever 


STAMPIN' UP BLOG HOP!!!!!!

Adele
xXx



No comments: