Sunday 1 September 2013

Exploding Box for Baby's 1st Birthday.


Last weekend saw the celebration of my Great Nephew's First Birthday and whilst on holiday, we picked up a tiny little handmade figure that I thought would just sit perfectly into one of my exploding boxes. Unfortunately I didn't get it finished in time so it was a bit late, but I really didn't want to rush making it.





I kept the colour neutral as my attempt at colour matching proved harder that expected.

This little box meets the criteria over at;

Crafts by Carolyn TTC- September
Totally Gorjuss- 199 Texture
A Card a Day
Oldie but a Goodie - Embossing. ( Loads of older stock, ribbon, embossing folder, heart stamp)

That's all for now. 

Adele

xXx

3 comments:

Julie said...

very cute

Kath said...

Another gorgeous exploding box. You are so good at making these, Adele.

Kath said...

Another gorgeous exploding box. You are so good at making these, Adele.