Friday 28 February 2014

A sad keepsake book!



That's it, I've finished. Feeling very sorry for myself today, not very well and thoroughly exhausted. I've pottered around with very little energy or motivation to do anything. Luckily enough, I had designed and cut  the unfinished pages of the little Keepsake Book, so every now and then I worked on it.

It was obviously a very emotional and thought provoking project and I hope it provides even the tiniest bit of support for the recipients.  











I wrote the poem back in 2007 I think, it was on one of my first ever blog posts when I made another little Keepsake. So sad to make!

MY little projects meets the criteria;
Crafts by Carolyn - TTC - Flags
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge - February



3 comments:

Kath said...

It is beautiful, Adele. It brought tears to my eyes.

Hazel said...

Thank you so much, Adele, for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon. x

Nicky said...

This is beautiful love the words you have written so lovely