Tuesday 4 February 2014

Copy Cat cards from Stampin' Up swap!

I wanted to give my February List a bit of a kick start, so I cheated!

This afternoon I have made up another 2 cards from the Stampin'Up Swap I took part in last Summer.
It seemed criminal to have the card kits just sitting there, and making them up has been really enjoyable although I have found it weird working to someone else's design if that makes sense. I have made a few little subtle changes, but nothing much.

The first card is taken from a design by Elaine Smith and uses the lovely Flower Shop Stamp set, wording from Lacy & Lovely Set. Colour are once again from In-Colours 2013-15.




The next card is a design by Christa Joyce. I really enjoyed using the banner and heart from the Heart a Flutter set.....I can see this one going near the top of my next order. I de-stressed and inked the edges a bit .



Thank you for your inspiration ladies....



No comments: