Saturday 19 April 2014

A day in the garden ......

.....but seem to have achieved very little. A bit of weeding and tidying, planted out some tubs and baskets, had a visitor who sat on the roof and gave us a little display.


I have some unidentified plants, so I am not sure exactly where to plant them out.
I THINK this may be an astilbe???

 

This one, perhaps a peony????

Haven't a clue but hope it's a hardy fushia????


I attacked the funny old pom, pom box tree and tried to form it's shape. We have had this box for years and saw the idea on TV years ago. It still has a long way to go before it looks like the one on TV but in the following picture, taken in 2011, you can see how it was when we rescued it from it's root bound pot.



The box tree, yes, that twig in the corner!


We made a start on cleaning up the old Belfast sink that Chris rescued from one of his work sites. Hmm, now what shall I put in it??


I cannot believe the Easter Holidays are almost over, still so much we would have liked to do. Never mind, they will have to wait for another day!

Adele
xXx

No comments: