Saturday 14 June 2014

Ooops, I did it again!















Tee hee hee! This is the second part of my crafty delivery which arrived this week! I have taken them all out of their wrappers, tried most of them out, then stored them safely on my shelves. I cannot resist a bargain and, after all, I need to play a bit of catch up! Think of the last few years overall, I have hardly spent anything on crafting! (That's my excuse and I am sticking to it!)

I thought this weekend would be spent mainly in the garden but instead of sunshine today we have cloud, came out of the dentist with Jack an Amelia and was surprised that it was raining. It hadn't been forecast at all and it wasn't enough to put anything in our empty rain butts and now it's trying to brighten up.

I have most of the day to myself now, perhaps I could even fit in some craft time!

Adele
xXx

No comments: