Saturday 16 April 2016

Wedding Invitations!

















A very lovely family I know have a bit of an appeal for help going on. They are always the first to help out others and are the some of the kindest and thoughtful people I know. Now I couldn't ignore the call out and rather than donate money, I have offered to make a few bits and bobs for them. Yesterday I finished off their Wedding Invitations.


Wedding Invitations now made I have just one week to get "stuff" sorted for my Birthday Party. Currently my breakfast bar in covered in glitter....well in fact there is glitter scattered all over the house.

I have a lot to do over the next few days but I want to enjoy it. As usual, so many ideas, so little time and energy to put any of them to use.

Onwards and upwards.

Adele
xXx

No comments: