Tuesday 14 June 2016

Waffle, goals, mojo, pilates.......journal?

My thoughts, ideas and emotions are all over the place at the moment. Yes, I am in constant pain, yes I am fed up of not having any answers, yes I am going around in circles and getting nowhere but I need to kick start my life and just cope with all. Life is just too short and too precious not to.

I have been looking at all the lovely journalling ideas on Pinterest recently and although I don't think I am ready to jump in on the idea completely yet, I am starting to take a few ideas out and work with them to try and give me some direction.

I have loads of crafty things on the go and I need to start tying up a few loose ends before I go off at tangents with several more scatter brained ideas.

I have loads of half finished projects in the house and  several more "pie in the sky" ideas I'd like to look into too.......converting the garage, getting a solid roof on the conservatory, actually getting the staircase done and having the hallway carpeted.

Every drawer, cupboard, wardrobe, nook and cranny needs a complete and harsh de-clutter. I need to start soon before I become like one of those obsessive, compulsive hoarders you see on TV.

Yesterday I started myself a chart for the month, I do LOVE a bit of Excel, putting down some ideas of what I would like to do throughout the month. Not necessarily daily for everything but I do like the feeling of checking a box to get that feeling of actually achieving something.

One item on my chart which I started today wad a Pilates Challenge, not sure what it's like but it did the job of getting me motivated and checking off the cell in Excel.

If anyone cares to join me the link is here:
http://thebalancedlifeonline.com/30-day-pilates-body-challenge-day-1/

Right, off to see what I can tick off next!

love

Adele
xXx


No comments: