Monday 19 September 2016

Old stash...never used!!!!

I have treated myself to quite a few new crafty bits and bobs over the last few months but all have have done with them is admire them, stroke the pwetty papers lovingly and put them in a big box! BUT today, with all my aches and pains from yesterday's decorating, I decided to play with some of my "new" goodies, in between appointments!

I dug out a few new stamps and stamped multiply images on my fav white card. I was going to dig out my old Prismacolor pencils and try my new blender and burnishing pencils....but I couldn't find them in the depths of clutter in my craft junk room. So instead I used my Copics instead. It's been such a long time since I have done any colouring and I feel a bit out of my depth, just getting going and I need to go to pick Amelia for her ENT appointment! Hey ho.


No comments: