Monday 15 May 2017

Same old stuff!!!

I cannot believe it has taken me so long to actually sit down and sort out how to access my blog!!! Hey ho.....nothing much changes anyhow! LOL

I am still in constant pain, now more than ever, I am still living in a state of permanent chaos, projects around the house and garden started but never completed - running out of time, energy and/or motivation is just the way I roll!

In an attempt to accept and distract myself from my pain I am trying to throw myself back into crafting but even so, it's still a bit of a roller coaster of emotions and energy (or lack of it!)

I have however managed to make several bracelets over the last few weeks....not much but it's a step in the right direction.







I haven't managed much this last week because we are attempting to re-organise, de-clutter and decorate the garage. I say we but it's mostly Chris but I have managed a little bit of painting here and there but suffer terribly afterwards. It seems I just cannot win. LOL

Hope to share some more craft chaos with you soon.

Adele
xXx

No comments: