Sunday 25 June 2017

Copics, Gorjuss and Anna Griffin.....

...and I am really enjoying my little revisit to paper crafting!!!

Still mucking about with Copic colours as it has been SOOO long since I have used them!


I had previously coloured the little cat in shades of grey using C1, C3 and C5 but as I had used these in the dress, tights and boots I wan't some sort of contrast. I used YR20, E33 and E33 in an attempt to give the llittle kitty a pale ginger coat....not sure it worked!


I do struggle with pinks, I don't feel I have the right combination of colours to give a really good effect but overall I am quite pleased with my attempt considering I only used 2 different tones to blend the dress. I used RV34 and R20....with a tiny stroke of the colourless marker.


My craft room is still in chaos and I am unable to work up there really so I am working off of a lap tray under my daylight lamp. Not ideal but at least I have started crafting again! My aim is to make up a few images and colour match them to a main background card or patterned paper....THEN, once (or IF) I get back into my craft room I can make up the cards with greetings and embellishments.

WELL, that's the plan! LOL


Sorry for the lighting!

Adele
xXx

No comments: