Saturday 8 July 2017

So it's just me, the dog and my copics!

Saturday afternoon, Chris has just left to take Amelia to her drama and dance club, Jack has agreed to go with them as he reckons we have no decent food in the house.....how to make a 17 year old boy go shopping....refuse to buy chocolate, ice cream, biscuits, cakes.....easy! LOL

Once again, I am sat here colouring...might even venture up into my craft room and work on the 12" square space I have cleared from y worktop!!!

I did manage to complete another few cards yesterday, so I will at least have a few to put on my table at the school fair next week!!! EEK

The first 2 I am showing are something a bit different, I thought they would be quite quick and easy to make but I still enjoyed adding a bit of detail in the inking and embossing. Not really my comfort zone but thought I needed some variety in my stock box.




The 3rd card is much more "my thing" and I loved colouring this little bear. Kept the card quite simple and just finished it off with a little dangly charm.





Once again I am trying to take motivation and inspiration from a bit of blog hopping:

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - #26 Anything goes

One Cray Stamper - July Anything Goes

A Perfect Time to Craft - July

Right, best get up in that craft room before the boys get back with cake to distract me!

Adele
xXx

4 comments:

Nicky said...

These are lovely but I really like that little bear

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Great colors and I love the bear. Thanks for submitting with A Perfect Time to Craft. Vicki- DT

Anila Dikay said...

Cute card
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Anila DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

Lori Turner said...

I love these! The bear one is my favorite - so cute- thanks so much for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month! xoxoxo